LED Sign Assembly Guide
How to handle the crate and your LED Sign when unpacking
How to assemble your LED sign?
After unpacking the sign, inspect all the included LED Sign sections.
Tools and Parts that will be used in this step:
- 13/14 MM Ratcheting Wrench (not provided
- 17MM Socket (Not Provided)
- Drill / Driver (Not Provided)
- M10 bolts
- M8 Bolts
- X Bracket
Focus your attention on the edges of each section. You will notice that there are three (3) different configurations:
- Cable tunnel is open with a preinstalled rubber seal (ensure rubber seal is in every slot before connecting the M8 bolts.
- Cable tunnel is open with an open center metal gasket preinstalled.
- Cable tunnel is closed with a solid metal gasket preinstalled.
See illustration below.
- The open cable tunnel is the center edge.
- The closed tunnel with solid covers is the outside edges.
For signs with multiple rows, this will also help you identify which sections will be on top.
- The sections with the closed cabled tunnels on top are the top row
- And the sections with the open tunnel on top is the bottom row.
Once you have found the left and right outside edges, arrange your cabinets in the sequence A1, A2, A3, and so on. If your sign has multiple rows, start with the bottom row, then continue by installing the top row in the correct sequence.
Keep in mind the left and right edges are already in their respective positions (based on the position of the closed cable tunnels).