How to find the serial number of your sign using ViplexHandy mobile App
Visit the App Store or Play Store and search for "Viplex Handy." Download and install the app.
When complete, open you wifi settings and search for the network name AP###### (AP followed by a series of numbers)
Enter the password "12345678" when prompted.
Now, Open Viplex Handy and select "Local Control."
- Skip the sign up form if prompted (in the top right corner)
- One the local devices page (bottom left corner):
- Check if the player is listed.
- If listed, click "Connect" and enter the username "admin" and password "123456."
- Click the three dots next to the player name and select "Control."
- Choose "Device Information" to view the serial number.
Record the serial number and log in to your VNNOX account to bind the player at here
If your player is not listed, check your Wi-Fi settings to ensure you're connected to the player's Wi-Fi network. Your device may disconnect or connect to another known network with internet. If this happens, reconnect and keep the window open to verify the device connection. Select "Yes" if prompted to remain on the network without internet access.
You are now ready to update your sign remotely
- Proceed to https://us.vnnox.com/?lang=en-us&ref=web_vnnox_eu#/login and enter your login information.
- If your player is not listed, bind the player by entering the serial number.